Аграрии Республики активно готовятся к весенней посевной кампании (видео) / Agricultural workers of the Republic are actively preparing for the spring sowing season (video)

Аграрии Донецкой Народной Республики к началу весеннего сева активно занимаются приобретением минеральных удобрений и ремонтом сельскохозяйственной техники. Об этом сообщили в ходе рабочего совещания, прошедшего в Министерстве агропромышленной политики и продовольствия ДНР.

«Мы практически готовы к весенней посевной кампании. Будущий урожай находится в удовлетворительном состоянии. На этот год мы запланировали выращивание не только исторически сложившихся культур, займемся введением в севооборот новых, гарантируя сельхозпроизводителям дополнительные прибыли и дальнейшее развитие», — сказал и.о. министра АППиП ДНР Владимир Антонов.

Как рассказал директор департамента регулирования, координации и развития АПК МинАППиП ДНР Эдуард Ершов, обеспеченность собственным посевным материалов наших аграриев составляет 70%. «Остальные 30% семян планируется приобрести в целях сортозамены и сортообновления. На сегодняшний день минеральных удобрений имеется 7 тысяч тонн, что на 2 тысячи тонн больше (на 40%), чем в 2017 году. Поставки удобрений ожидаются в феврале и марте текущего года», — отметил он.

Эдуард Ершов сообщил также, что к весенним полевым работам аграрии Республики готовят 650 тракторов, 644 культиватора и 559 сеялок. «На сегодняшний день, по оперативной информации Министерства, готовность техники составляет 78%», — заявил он.

Директор департамента регулирования, координации и развития АПК МинАППиП ДНР считает, что для успешного проведения весеннего сева необходимо своевременно обеспечить сельхозпроизводителей Республики горюче-смазочными материалами. «Хочу отметить, что наши аграрии выражают благодарность Главе Республики Александру Захарченко за действовавшую в 2017 году Программу предоставления ГСМ на условии отсрочки платежа на 60 календарных дней», — сказал он.

Как заявил и.о. министра АППиП ДНР Владимир Антонов, аграрное ведомство планирует выйти на Главу ДНР с предложением о продлении действия такой Программы на 2018 год.


Agricultural workers of the Donetsk People’’ Republic are actively engaged in the purchase of mineral fertilizers and the repair of agricultural machinery by the beginning of the spring sowing. That was reported during the working meeting, which was held at the DPR Ministry of Agro-industrial Policy and Food.

“We are almost ready for the spring sowing season. The future harvest is in a satisfactory condition. For this year we have planned the cultivation of not only historically existing crops, we will introduce new ones into the crop rotation, thereby guaranteeing additional profits to the agricultural producers and their further development,” Acting Minister of the Agro-industrial Policy of the DPR Vladimir Antonov told.

According to director of the Department for Regulation, Coordination and Development of the Agro-industrial Complex of the Agrarian Ministry Eduard Ershov, the provision of the sowing materials of our farmers is 70%. “The remaining 30% we plan to purchase for the purpose of cultivar changing and renovation. For today, there are 7,000 tons of mineral fertilizers, which is 2,000 tons more (by 40%) than in 2017. Supplies of fertilizers are expected in February and March this year,” he noted.

Eduard Ershov also said that farmers of the Republic were being preparing 650 tractors, 644 cultivators and 559 seeders for spring fieldworking, “To date, according to the updated information provided by the Ministry, the readiness of the machinery is 78%,” he stated.

Director of the Department for Regulation, Coordination and Development of the Agro-industrial Complex of the DPR Agrarian Ministry believes that in order to successfully carry out the spring sowing, it is necessary to provide agricultural producers of the Republic with fuel and lubricants in a timely manner. “I want to note that our agricultural workers express their gratitude to Head of the Republic Alexander Zakharchenko for the Program of providing fuel and lubricants that was working in 2017 on the condition of deferred payment for 60 consecutive days,” he said.

Minister of Agro-industrial Policy Vladimir Antonov stated that the agrarian ministry planned to resort to the Head of the DPR with a proposal to prolong the validity of that Program for 2018.


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Поделиться записью в социальных сетях: